Chelsea Flower Show VIP 2018: Terms & Conditions
Head over to our Facebook page to enter this competiiton.
Full Terms & Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over, excluding employees, directors and agents of Warner Edwards, their partner companies, their family members, or anyone else connected with this Promotion.
2. Promotional Period: The Promotion runs from 19:00 on 24/04/18 until 13:00 on 05/05/18.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter but internet access and a valid Facebook account is required.
4. To Enter: Visit the Warner Edwards Distillery Facebook page: www.facebook.com/WarnerEdwardsDisti... and follow the instructions specified within the post to be in with a chance to win.
5. The Prize: 2 tickets to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2018 & The Chelsea Late, valid for entry from 08:00 until 22:00 on 25/05/18 only, including a cocktail masterclass and the chance to distil in Jardin Blanc Hospitality area with one of our distillers.
6. Winners will collect their RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2018 & The Chelsea Late tickets from the gate of the event at the date and time specified in point 5. Warner Edwards Distillery may not be held accountable for factors that are outside their reasonable control, such as weather hindrance or issues with third party suppliers, etc. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure they can attend the event and to arrange their own transport to and from the event.
7. The prizes carry no cash value, are non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated. If the winner fails to claim their prize within 7 days, it will be forfeit.
8. Winner Selection: Winners will be selected from all valid entries received via Facebook which will be conducted within 3 working days of the Competition Close. The winner must be aged 18 or over at the time of entering and proof of age must be presented upon request by Warner Edwards Distillery in order for the winner to claim the Prize.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to another entrant selected in the same way. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prizes as stated.
10. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for fulfilment of this Promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the Promotion all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook.
11. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the prize draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
12. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion. If the Promoter feels that an entrant has cheated or conducted unfair practice (i.e. spamming of comments or treating other entrants unkindly) then the Promoter reserves the right to withhold the prize indefinitely until a final judgement has been made. This final judgement may include disqualification, in which case the prize will be reallocated as per Point 9.
13. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
14. The Promoter will announce the winner via Facebook, and therefore by entering the competition via the Facebook platform the winner agrees to have their Facebook Name posted in the comments of the post and/or have their winning entry responded to publicly.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or incomplete or cannot be entered.
17. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the prizes.
18. By entering the Promotion you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
19. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
21. This Promotion will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
22. Promoter: Warner Edwards Distillery, Falls Farm, 34 High Street, Harrington, Northamptonshire, NN6 9NU