We are a young, fast growing, global award-winning craft gin distillery producing small batch artisan gin, based in Harrington, Northamptonshire. We are looking for an organised, energetic and inspiring individual to join our team and keep us organised! This is an opportunity to join a very exciting and extremely fast-growing team and help us to save the world from mediocre gin!
You have a passion for quality British spirits with a natural interest in organisation, process and people and thrive in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment. You are a great communicator with the ambition to work hard and succeed.
Reporting directly to the Business Operations Manager, this role entails the supervision and execution of key functions within the office, including front of house reception, incoming calls, management of office sundries and facilities and representing the team as the gatekeeper for our visitors to site.
You are positive, confident, articulate and structured, with excellent organisational and oral communication skills. Have a can-do attitude, love working in a team and are willing to get your hands dirty if required – we don’t just sell the gin, we make the gin!
- Reporting Directly into the Business Operations Manager, embody and live our Warner Edwards Team culture
- Managing front of house and ensuring all farm visitors have signed in and out of the visitor’s book and assisting with coffee/tea and refreshment needs
- Assisting the Business Operations Manager on various ongoing projects on a day to day basis
- Screen and direct all general incoming telephone calls
- Booking of accommodation / flights / lunches for general business needs
- Coordinating of office outlook calendar and booking of meeting rooms for both sites
- Ownership of all First Aid boxes for replenishment
- Overseeing the day to day cleaning contracts on both sites
- Ensuring all company vehicles are up to date/changed for Insurance / compliance / LCC and diarised for renewal
- Assist in maintaining contracts for cleaning / Printers / Hygiene
- Reconciliation of Petty Cash
- Updating filed records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Creating crib sheets and spreadsheets when required
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Sorting and distributing the daily post
- Interaction with clients and visitors to the farm in a professional manner.
- Assisting in keeping a clean and decluttered office
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Where required, run reporting from the CRM system for ongoing managerial reporting
Current additional requirements
- Assume ownership of Info inbox calendar invites to ensure all relevant information is transparent for meeting/events and tastings. Transfer of events and assist Business Operations Manager in staff planning the events spreadsheet.
- Over 5 years’ experience as office coordinator, or in another relevant office administrative role
- Experience in facilities management
- High level proficiency in MS Office and MS Outlook
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems (ERP software)
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Be prepared to ‘go the extra mile’
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date: 24/08/18Return to Join Our Team page