London Account Manager
- Build fantastic and lasting working relationships with customers from Multi-site restaurant groups, On Trade Retail, casual dining, leading independents & ad-hoc sales opportunities.
- Implement visibility and brand building activities, incentives and support packages to keep key accounts up to date with all Warner Edwards developments, including the introduction of new products.
- Network Key London outlets, conjunction with On Trade Commercial Managers Trading Plans, to create best in class activation and distribution.
- Working with Warner Edwards Marketing team, champion and deliver our core brand messages, building brand equity and saving the world from mediocre gin!
- Manage budgets to deliver strategic KPI’s eg- Menu Presence, Pouring contracts & Lighthouse status.
- Host in-house and in-store tastings and training where applicable for our consumers and customers.
- Deliver well-constructed Joint Business Plans / Commercial plans and implement a contact strategy that addresses important stakeholders at both head office and operational levels.
- Keep records up to date using CRM to support the sales and marketing function.
- Prepare regular reports and analysis on the commercial performance of your accounts and the channel.
Manage a portfolio of new & existing London based customers, through volume & % GM / Contribution.
- Build and deliver your sector Budget in line with Sales Director & company objectives
- Gain and develop existing and new London centric business.
- Implement a Trading and Marketing Strategy across account base
- Using market intelligence, build on the Company strategy, linked to the Warner Edwards portfolio to deliver long term sustainable growth
- Contribute to the workload and direction of the Regional sales resource
- Work in a positive and supportive manner, respecting the Warner Edwards culture
- Minimum of 2 years’ Senior Sales (minimum 4 years total sales) experience, managing and delivering sales targets in London On Trade.
- An existing portfolio of senior influential contacts with the London On Trade sector. Understanding how London works and how to maximise presence through contacts and network.
- A passionate and natural sales professional and crazy about Warner Edwards Gin
- Driven by building enduring relationships, exceptional customer service and a passion for great brands
- Confident, proactive, self-starting, hardworking and ambitious
- Attention to detail, including customer records and commercially astute
- Must positively and professionally represent the company always
- Preferably educated to degree level
- WSET Level 2 Qualified is a preference
- Excellent and efficient organisational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Full, clean driving license
- Customer Targets as set with Line Manager
- Share of Company total sales number
- Manage customer overheads linked to Budget
- Distribution points of products, by customer, by sku type
- Rate of Sales and commercial evaluation
- Reporting through CRM
- Frequent Customer reviews and effective time in trade
- Defined Annual KPIs set at start of each financial year
- Collaborative work with the WE Marketing Team to build a compelling Trading Plan
- Access to Sales Team to tactically build awareness and sales growth, including Direct report
- Access to Senior Team for strategic relationships
- Utilisation of the Distillery and company assets for appropriate business development
- Agreed customer investment money in line with Company Budget
Closing date: 22nd August 2018
Please send CV and cover letter to: email@example.com