This is a fantastic opportunity to join our distillery dream team and save the world from mediocre gin. With the brand growing so rapidly, there is real potential to be a key player in the future success of the business.
You must have a passion for quality British food and drink with a positive, can-do attitude, and thrive in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment. You must be out-going, well-organised with attention to detail, and able to articulate clearly with excellent written and oral communication skills, and an ambition to succeed through hard work, mirroring the ethos of Warner Edwards.
Reporting directly to the Director of Distilling, your responsibilities will include:
- Hands-on production of consistently high quality distilled gin
- Record keeping, including stocks, production and compliance documents
- Routine maintenance of essential plant
- Laboratory analysis
- Providing cover to the distilling team
- Assisting with optimisation of distillery processes
- Assisting the management team with continuous improvement
Personality and Experience:
- High attention to detail, especially to quality standards and compliance systems
- Desire for continuous improvement
- Ability to work autonomously and thrive in a small team
- Technical and hands-on practical ability
- Problem solving skills
- Flexibility to cope with change in a rapidly growing business
- Willing to muck in
- Passion for innovation
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and other Microsoft applications
- Comfortable with shift and weekend work
- Full, clean driving licence
- All-round hero status (mandatory)
- A minimum of 2 years’ demonstrable experience in a practical role
- Practical qualifications such as food safety, first aid, fire marshalling, forklift driving are a bonus
Salary: Market rate, and negotiable for the right person with the right set of skills.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Jeremy Stephens.
Closing date: 17th August 2018